- Commencement and execution of construction of the Botanical Garden - January 2013.
- Collection of plants collected over 30 years and continues to grow every year.
- Most of presented today big trees were laid in the form of being cut in period 1990-2000.
- Plants are presented in a greenhouse in 6 zones according to their home country, including: Europe , Asia, Africa, America, Australia , desert.
- Starting date of bookmark plants in the greenhouse - August 21, 2015.
- Completing the exterior design of the greenhouse - July 2015.
- The official opening date - May 12, 2016
- In the greenhouse, over 500 species of exotic and extraodinary plants with the total number of more than 1 000. The exposition will be developed in stages, by 2019 there will be a collection of more than 2,000 species and the total number of 3,000 units, and the exhibition space will be doubled.
- Most adult plants in the botanic garden are palm hamerops (born in 1948 , 67 years old).
- The official name of the Vologda Botanic Garden-Botanica- was chosen from 67 options through a survey among the staffs of SB "Floral Region".
- Figs (fig tree) brought from the greenhouse gas processing plant in 1997 began to give ripe fruit in 2010.